Silent Hill 2: CE Silent Hill 2: CE

"I'm lookin for mah mommah..."

It's been so long since I've SEEN HER! And here's a great animation that teaches you important things in life. Like if there's a weird nose north of where you are, you SHOULD DEFINITELY go check it out.

It's a good thing Pyramid Head doesn't really give a crap about trying to kill you yet as long as you're behind those flimsy looking bars. Anyway, all joking aside. This is a great piece of animation. It's fantastically funny. Also, if you're a Silent Hill fan (like me), it REALLY gets you into things. I mean, the humor is pretty much aimed at the fans.

I love how James notices subtleties that only gamers are supposed to notice, like the dead guy in the alley being dressed like him, but chooses to completely ignore that fact. Oh well, continue on to the inevitable end James.

Great job with this guys. Can't wait to see part 2.

I Dream In Retro I Dream In Retro

Fantastic Retro Adventure!

Now this is the age I grew up in. Back in the day there wasn't a kid around who didn't want to grow up to be like Mega Man or Simon Belmont. Nowadays we're lucky if kids want to be anything cool. I can't help but feel that kids now are growing up more and more without realizing how fun things used to be, especially games.

Shows and games these days (the ones for kids at least) are way too "take hold of hand, censor everything" annoying. Thank you for bringing back a smidgen of that great past sir.

Also, kudos to you for the Bionic Commando intro. I LOVE the music in that game. I also want to say I REALLY enjoyed the whole Pac-man segment. I just wish this was actually a playable game. That would be awesome.

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

"So, what does the guide say?"

The guide says this is excellent. I don't know which one I like better, Collab 1 or 2. Though I have to say, I love Stamper's bit at the end. That was an EXCELLENT use of the audio from the game. At first I thought it was just a really good Snake impression, then I noticed that was really David Hayter and the actress for Paramedic.

At that point I couldn't help but laugh my ass off.

Great job guys!

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Epic is used too much, so I'll just say godly.

This is certainly a grand achievement amongst the use of Flash. It's an amazing RPG. I can't even begin to imagine how much coding had to go into it. It brings me to tears thinking about the painstaking effort. I've worked with pre-built engines like RPGmaker and Game-maker before, but I can't imagine writing all this coding in Flash.

I wouldn't be surprised if the next version had a world map or townscapes. Though I imagine that if you tried that it might exceed the 10mb limit Newgrounds has set. Too bad, because this is pretty much a game that I could see on the DS or PSP.

Who knows though, mayhaps with a bigger team and some funding you could expand and develop this as a game for either system. I would love to see that. In the meantime, keep up the great work.

Oh yes, one more thing. I also love the mini-games. A beat-em-up side-scroller WITHIN an RPG; brilliant!

Plumber is Missing Plumber is Missing

Kudos to you Playshapes...

I really like this game, especially with the recent improvements. You really seem to know what people like. I also found this to be a pretty funny Mario parody as well, especially all the ending parts.

The only constructive criticism I can offer is that Peach needs a jump animation badly. Also, other enemies would be great. Hopefully you can expand on this game with a sequel or more levels.

Great job.

Moira Brown undressed commission Moira Brown undressed commission

Excellent piece of work. Fantastic rendering coupled with a lovely canted angle shot. Perfect attention to detail. I immediately noticed that the environment was an interior from Fallout. Watercolor isn't exactly an easy medium to work with, but you nailed it.

All in all, you deserve more than the paltry five stars that one can give. Great job.

bella-art responds:

Aw, thank you very much! I really appreciate it, this piece wasn't easy. :D

Raven lost a bet v2 Raven lost a bet v2

This is quite the glorious pic. The breasts and her expression are the selling points. I really like how they're still somewhat constrained due to the fabric on each side. I like the angry yet embarrassed look she's giving a lot... All in all, I really like this.

I really hope you draw more Raven. :D