Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Epic is used too much, so I'll just say godly.

This is certainly a grand achievement amongst the use of Flash. It's an amazing RPG. I can't even begin to imagine how much coding had to go into it. It brings me to tears thinking about the painstaking effort. I've worked with pre-built engines like RPGmaker and Game-maker before, but I can't imagine writing all this coding in Flash.

I wouldn't be surprised if the next version had a world map or townscapes. Though I imagine that if you tried that it might exceed the 10mb limit Newgrounds has set. Too bad, because this is pretty much a game that I could see on the DS or PSP.

Who knows though, mayhaps with a bigger team and some funding you could expand and develop this as a game for either system. I would love to see that. In the meantime, keep up the great work.

Oh yes, one more thing. I also love the mini-games. A beat-em-up side-scroller WITHIN an RPG; brilliant!

Plumber is Missing Plumber is Missing

Kudos to you Playshapes...

I really like this game, especially with the recent improvements. You really seem to know what people like. I also found this to be a pretty funny Mario parody as well, especially all the ending parts.

The only constructive criticism I can offer is that Peach needs a jump animation badly. Also, other enemies would be great. Hopefully you can expand on this game with a sequel or more levels.

Great job.