Silent Hill 2: CE Silent Hill 2: CE

"I'm lookin for mah mommah..."

It's been so long since I've SEEN HER! And here's a great animation that teaches you important things in life. Like if there's a weird nose north of where you are, you SHOULD DEFINITELY go check it out.

It's a good thing Pyramid Head doesn't really give a crap about trying to kill you yet as long as you're behind those flimsy looking bars. Anyway, all joking aside. This is a great piece of animation. It's fantastically funny. Also, if you're a Silent Hill fan (like me), it REALLY gets you into things. I mean, the humor is pretty much aimed at the fans.

I love how James notices subtleties that only gamers are supposed to notice, like the dead guy in the alley being dressed like him, but chooses to completely ignore that fact. Oh well, continue on to the inevitable end James.

Great job with this guys. Can't wait to see part 2.

I Dream In Retro I Dream In Retro

Fantastic Retro Adventure!

Now this is the age I grew up in. Back in the day there wasn't a kid around who didn't want to grow up to be like Mega Man or Simon Belmont. Nowadays we're lucky if kids want to be anything cool. I can't help but feel that kids now are growing up more and more without realizing how fun things used to be, especially games.

Shows and games these days (the ones for kids at least) are way too "take hold of hand, censor everything" annoying. Thank you for bringing back a smidgen of that great past sir.

Also, kudos to you for the Bionic Commando intro. I LOVE the music in that game. I also want to say I REALLY enjoyed the whole Pac-man segment. I just wish this was actually a playable game. That would be awesome.

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

"So, what does the guide say?"

The guide says this is excellent. I don't know which one I like better, Collab 1 or 2. Though I have to say, I love Stamper's bit at the end. That was an EXCELLENT use of the audio from the game. At first I thought it was just a really good Snake impression, then I noticed that was really David Hayter and the actress for Paramedic.

At that point I couldn't help but laugh my ass off.

Great job guys!

Epic Beard Man Epic Beard Man

Amazing.

This is an excellent interpretation of the actual event. I love your artwork of the two. Especially Epic Beard Guy himself. The whole Velcro Sneakers torture scene was amazing.

Great job!

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02

Instant Classic.

I'm a huge fan of Metal Gear, and this is just great. I'd have to say that my favorite skit is the Minesweeper parody from BRS. That's just funny as all hell.

Keep up the great work guys!